Question by DC™: Anyone up for some baseball trivia questions?
Here it is:
1. When was the last time three players on the same team hit 40 or more home runs in the same year?
2. How many teams have 2 former MVP’s on their roster this year?
3. How many teams have at least 2 former Cy Young winners on their roster this year?
4. How many Canadian baseball players have won the MVP Award?
5. Which pitcher holds the record for most Gold Gloves Award?
And a Bonus Question:
When will the Indians and Pirates contend for the World Series in the future?
You are very close on 3 and 4.
My bad. You are close on 2 and 3.
Wainwright NEVER won the Cy Young Award. He finished 2nd last year and 3rd the year before.
Answer by Kido (AC Milan #1 Serie A, Champs!)
1. I’d guess Giants.
2. I’d say Yankees and Texas?
3. I’m gonna guess Phillies for sure (Roy and Cliff) and that’s it.
4. I’d guess 4. I know Joey Votto is one of them.
5. Cy Young. Lol jk….ummm…I have no idea here.
BQ: Indians: Maybe 2013. I’d say the Pirates next year if they fix their pitching and add one more bat in the mix.
Add your own answer in the comments!